Samsung really made a boom with it’s line of galaxy phones. Samsung galaxy s sold in more than 25 mil. copies, the successor sold in more than 30mil copies, and the Samsung galaxy s3 at July 23 broke record of selling 10 million copies. There are already rumors that Samsung is going to release galaxy s4 in 2013 but on the other hand some people are saying that it might appear when iphone 5 gets released.
So here are the list of few rumors that we heard that are in direct connection with making of Samsung phones from South Korean corporation .
With each new phone in the s series there has been a increase in screen size
- Galaxy s 4,0 ” super AMOLED screen
- Galaxy s 2 4,3 ” super AMOLED plus screen
- Galaxy s 3 4,8 ” super AMOLED screen
- Galaxy s 4 5″ super AMOLED plus screen
The screen is getting bigger by every version of this phone.And from this trend we can safely say that probably the next version of samsung galaxy s will have bigger screan, so we can expect 5″ super amoled screen. We can only hope that this big phone could still fit nicely in our hand and we won’t be having any problems like with samsung note.
- Galaxy s v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.
- Galaxy s 2 v2.3.4 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.
- Galaxy s 3 v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Galaxy s 4 v5.0 (K******)
There were speculations about the name of the android, some said it would be Jelly Beans, the other said it would had some other name of sweets. But we can only guess what would name of that android version be. Only thing certain is that android is taking bigger part of mobile market and in 2013 we bet that it will overtake any other OS out there.
- Galaxy s Single core 1 GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s 2 Dual core 1.2GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s 3 Quad core 1.4GHz cortex processor
- Galaxy s 4 Six core 1.6 GHz cortex processor
From the history of all phones it’s hard that Samsung galaxy s4 would have quad core processor, we are expecting processor with 6 cores but on the other hand there might be some changes with the working tact of processor so it could be quad core with hyper technology on 2. GHz, the time will tell.
Size and weight
- Galaxy s 122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm. 119 grams.
- Galaxy s 2 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm. 116 grams.
- Galaxy s 3 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm. 133 grams.
- Galaxy s 4 135.9 x 70.8 x 8.8 mm. 140 grams.
My prediction is that the Samsung Galaxy s 4 will become slightly shorter and a little bit wider. This to accommodate a 5 inch screen, to make this happen they will have to cut down on the frame around the screen to make place for it in the slightly shorter frame. The weight will probably go up a little because Samsung will have to put a bigger battery to keep up the time the devise can stay on with the increased screen size.
- Galaxy s 1500 mAh Li-Ion.
- Galaxy s 2 1650 mAh Li-Ion.
- Galaxy s 3 2100 mAh Li-Ion.
- Galaxy s 4 2400 mAh Li-Ion.
Unless some new technology came out for the battery i would be pleased with 2400 mAh Li-Ion that way we could have working phone and battery enough for few days of working on it, talking, surfing, playing video games and over all having fun with our phone.
As a summary i must tell i am seeing Samsung on a tron in a year or two in front of apple . Care to share your toughs about it?